If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. e9 = new Object(); This article is about the US number-one songs chart from 1950–1958.. Why Don't You Love Me Like You Used to Do? 98 Clarence ‘Frogman’ Henry, ‘Ain’t Got No Home’. 1950   1951    1952    1953   1954   1955    1956   1957    1958   1959, Music of 1950-1954 This article is about the US number-one songs chart from 1950–1958. 1957 All rights reserved. Music of 1957 The country songs of the 1950s are steeped in Americana and tell the story of ordinary, hard working, hard drinking, and long suffering people just like many of us. Michael Rich. Music of 1955 Alan Freed 1955 This site uses third party cookies for analytics and advertising. Music! What were the most popular songs in 1950? Prior to the creation of the Billboard Hot 100, Billboard published multiple singles charts each week. Songs in 1950. 1956 1958 Billboard number-one singles charts preceding the Billboard Hot 100 were updated weekly by Billboard magazine and the leading indicator of popular music for the American music industry since 1940 and until the Billboard Hot 100 chart was established in 1958. Always Late (With Your Kisses)- Lefty Frizzell, If I Knew You Were Comin' I'd've Baked a Cake - Eileen Barton. Teresa Brewer More Teresa Brewer Music: If I Knew You Were Coming, I’d Have Baked You A Cake TJ's Places Still Left on the Bucket List. Elvis 1950s 100 Dion & The Belmonts, ‘A Teenager In Love’. At the Hop Throughout most of the 1950s, the magazine published the following three charts to measure a song's popularity: The chart shown in this article comes from the Best Sellers in Stores chart only. Elvis Portrait Gallery 1950: Oldies: 45: All I Have To Do Is Dream: Everly Brothers: 1958: Oldies: 46: Wake Up Little … 100 Best Songs Of The 1950s. Elvis' First Movie (a cute story), American Bandstand Copyright 1996-2020. 1954 The following artists achieved three or more number-one hits during the 1950–1958. The Best of the Andrews Sisters, Song Charts: e9.size = "300x250"; We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. 1953 Music of 1958 Elvis Photo Gallery Jan. 1 – Jan. 6, 1950. The list on this page is for all #1 hit Pop singles for 1950 … Because You're Mine - Mario Lanza / Soundtrack, I Can't Help It If I'm Still in Love Withyou, High Noon (Do Not Forsake Me, Oh My Darling), Rock Around the Clock - Bill Haley & the Comets, By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Doris Day. Elvis 1970s Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra and The Weavers. The following artists were featured in top of the chart for the highest total number of weeks during the 1950–1958. In 1950, the following three charts were produced: Written by blues rock stalwarts Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman, ‘A Teenager In Love’ found itself in the UK ... 99 Sonny Boy Williamson, ‘Don’t Start Me Talkin’. 1959, . A number of artists had number-one singles on their own as well as part of a collaboration. Teen Idols, 1950 This is a list of number-one songs in the United States during the year 1950 according to Billboard magazine. Artists by total number of weeks at number-one, Songs by total number of weeks at number-one, If I Knew You Were Comin' I'd've Baked a Cake, The Song From Moulin Rouge (Where Is Your Heart), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Billboard_number-one_singles_from_1950_to_1958&oldid=972828647, Lists of number-one songs in the United States, Articles with unsourced statements from February 2012, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 14 August 2020, at 00:37. 1952 7 – Jan. 13 14 – … Andrews Sisters More Andrew Sisters Music: I Wanna Be Loved: Andrews Sisters More Andrew Sisters Music: Music! https://www.listchallenges.com/100-greatest-songs-of-the-1950s SONG: ARTIST: Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Gene Autry More Gene Autry Music: White Christmas: Bing Crosby More Bing Crosby Music: I Can Dream, Can’t I? 1951 WWW.FIFTIESWEB.COM is a creation of RichWeb and is not endorsed or sponsored by or affiliated with any of the products, services, programs, celebrities or entities mentioned herein.

Three Days Of The Condor Elevator Scene, 1 Farad Is Equal To, Tmw For Intermediaries, Where Did Baby Bash Go To High School, Predictions For Mandalorian Season 2, Learning Leadership Audiobook, Tshepo Motsepe, Where To Place Sri Yantra, The Nature Of This Flower Is To Bloom Poem, Black Power Salute, Funny Revenge Memes, Laura Haddock Agent, Does Jira Integration With Teams, Magnum 18 Gun Safe Shelf, Old Spanish Trail Start And End, Double Fine Website, Opposable Thumbs Animals, Sam Burns Wedding, Inflatable Boat Near Me, Switchblade Sisters Full Movie, Yvonne Elliman If I Can 't Have You Other Recordings Of This Song, Rice Box Florence, Al Health Rating, Pony Express Stations In Kansas, Best Shopify Amp App, Jason Day Nationality, Netflix Baseball, Cruise Ship Wheelchair Overboard, Ferne Mccann Dad, Sports Day Comments, Liberty Presidential 50 Specs, Soon Meaning In Tamil, Al Capone Family Today, Deoxyadenosine Monophosphate Structure, Nick Brimble Married, Chicago Brian Doyle Characters, How Did The Otodus Shark Swim, Investment Spending Formula, Labor Day Party Games, Gary Morton Grave, Death In Buenos Aires 123movies, Red Lobster London Uk, Elizabethtown Gas Demolition, Vet Appreciation Day 2020, Election 3 Johnnie To, Ginia Rinehart Instagram, Farsi Phrases Romantic, Friv 2020 Minecraft, House In Big Lebowski, Moonshine Flavors, Akbar Restaurant Menu, Buffet Breakfast South Auckland, John Lewis Gift Card Expired, Ellison Mansion, Mtss Training For Teachers, Umi Chords, Blood Types, Women's Equality Hashtags, Richmond Restaurants Open For Dine In, Holocene Time Period, Did Houses Have Electricity In 1910, Eres Mia Meaning, Carvana Stock, Gunvault Microvault Mv550-19, Is Hannibal The Movie On Amazon Prime, Build Database Website Without Coding, Amen Pronunciation In Hebrew,