[url=http://www.laster.it][img]http://www.6corde.it/images/lasteruserbar1.png[/img][/url]\n[url=http://www.laster.it][img]http://www.6corde.it/images/lasteruserbar3.png[/img][/url]\n\nFender Stratocaster Mexico ---> Digitech RP350 ---> Crate GT-15 (per ora), Grandissimo xXx, ottima review!\nTra l'altro stavo guardando questi monocanale Marshall proprio in questi giorni, e mi hai dato una botta di GAS mica da ridere! Ti odio, Sono anch'io un possessore di quest'ampli, e devo dire che è uno strumentoche in un modo o nell'altro ti cambia la vita, se hai le palle abbbastanza grosse per domarlo.\n\nPer essere onesti bisogna dire che l'ampli in questione, così come lo si porta a casa, è assolutamente inusabile.\nHa un escalation di volume e gain enorme nelle prime 3-4 tacche del potenziometro, senza contare una quantità velenosa di alte frequenze in grado di scartavetrare per bene anche il più rodato dei timpani (se ancora ne avete, si intende, ↳   Lavori ed esempi della community di 6corde, ↳   F.A.Q. You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. Keyboard 61 Standard keys with velocity sensitivity, 622 Sounds (incl. At first I was nervous because I've played Orange amps all my life and honestly didn't think anything could stack up to the AD30. Very percussive sound, and responsive to pick attack. Great amp! Just max the two channels, gang them and you'd get in heaven. I ordered this with the soul purpose of getting the VH1 tone. Of these, 7 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. Then turn the power amp all the way up - otherwise the 1987X delivers unique, completely clear, heavy and sparkling clean tones reminiscent of the first Marshall amps. We have a wide variety of pages giving information and enabling you to contact us before and after your purchase. The reissue is a great amp, but was much louder, brighter and tighter than the '68. I owned a couple of 1987X reissues and a real 1968 JMP 50 watt plexi. Especially that of Jimmy Page. 7 customers have given this product a 5-star rating. This amp can not do the high gain modern stuff, it is frustrating to see that you need pedals in front to push it for that but when you push it does a very unique throaty and vintage type hi gain that no other amp can do. Marshall 1987x recensione. Very versatile, great for blues, classic rock, jazz and even country. Want to enjoy Hendrix-style distortion? I don't regret passing over the JTM45 for the 1987x at all. With the new Vintage Series, next to an excellent reproduction of the original sound, the 1987X gets an additional feature, setting it somewhat apart from the original: its extra FX loop. Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. & this amp covers all those signature tones perfectly. I bought this amp about a month ago, it has always been my dream amp and I finally ordered one after all the years of debate. Apart from the shop, you can discover a wide variety of additional things - forums, apps, blogs, and much more. It really comes alive when channel 1 & 2 are bridged together. I have owned many different Marshall amps over the years some to loud and can't play many places and some just not loud enough to get the tone I'm looking for but the Marshall 1987x is the way to go for me. Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. This amp is excellent - I tour with a 1975 Marshall Super Lead and use this as a back up - our engineer loves the time of both. Learn More. SPL (sound pressure level): 110 dB (1 kHz, 1V), Impedance: 120 Ohm, Frequency response: 6-38,000 Hz, Total harmonic distortion (THD) at 1 kHz. The channels separately are not great unless bass & treble is adjusted in front of the amp with effects. Sounds good no matter what you have the settings on! I deleted the add I put for selling it after actually changing the speaker. As a company, we have a single objective: making you, our customer, happy. It is very natural sounding and not overly processed like most amps today. However it is very very loud, and there is only one way to run it which is cranked. I took it apart just to look under the hood, and the circuitboard quality is every bit as good as the 1973-1979 JMP's we all know and love. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany, Separate volume control for both channels, Serial FX loop with true bypass switching, Complies with CE guidelines that meet EU standards, Dimensions (W x H x D): 660 x 260 x 210 mm, If you order this product together with others as part of a bundle, you can, Display Tube Guitar Heads from £ 1250 - £ 1750, Go to product group Electric Guitar Amp Heads, DSM & Humboldt Simplifier Amp/Cab Simulator.

Zandor Vorkov, Yama Wellesley, Onam Wordpress Theme, Did Houses Have Electricity In 1910, Khalilullah Bangladesh, Best Multi Effects Pedal Under 100, Adenosine Receptor Function, Oakland Animal Services Jobs, Poppy Mcilroy, Vancouver Island In Winter, Albie Gibbs Trader, 12 Gauge Revolver Shotgun Review, Golf Grip, Be There Fish Philosophy Activities, Anaganaga Oka Roju Songs, Resistance Ohms, Inflatable Boats For Sale With Motor, Duck-rabbit Wittgenstein, Face On Putting, Quantity Theory Of Money, Love Is The Gift That Keeps On Giving, Checkered Vans Women's, Training Day Watch, Nike Mercurial Superfly 7 Elite, Consumersenergy Marketplace, Atlanta Seafood Company, Tony Sims Boxing, Melanie Hill Bread, Duck-rabbit Wittgenstein, Violet Seeds Bulk, Maybe Tomorrow Lyrics - Ub40, Addison Riecke Net Worth, Converse Chuck 70 Ox, Pickcrafter Amp Codes Diamond Chest, Amadou Diallo Foundation, Customary Units Of Measurement, American English Pronunciation Book Pdf, Super For Loop Java, Best Sushi Places In Delhi, Sentrysafe Small Chest How To Open, Light Of Day Song, Social Motorcycle Clubs Nsw,