BRASS and STRINGS: 2% of the selling price after $2,000. With per-channel Gain and Volume controls, a dedicated Resonance control, reverb, and an effects loop, the DSL100HR is ready to gig. Thank you for your request. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. Your Price: $ 1,249.99 CDN Write a Review. Just got this today and after … Everything about the setup is awesome. The next generation of the Marshall DSL series amps are laden with Marshall tone, features and functionality for the novice, as well as pros performing on the world's biggest stages. strings, reeds, woodwind pads, drum sticks, batteries, tubes, cross faders) are excluded as they are designed to be replaced. It sounds and looks great. v.1.5.0 - Node 3, 0 of 0 customers found this review helpful, 3 of 3 customers found this review helpful, Baritone Horns, Euphoniums, and Alto Horns, Exclusive Long & McQuade Performance Warranty, In-store or phone support on all purchases, Largest inventory of musical instruments in Canada, Over 125 repair technicians across Canada to meet your service needs. Loaners Available - a loaner product may be given while the product is being repaired. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Buying music gear can be complicated, but your Sweetwater Sales Engineer is here to help. If this is not possible, a full refund will be provided. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Brand New. 4% for each additional year. On marshall amp site it says that the dsl 100hr is Compatible with PEDL-91016 but I don,t see it nowhere on store or away in other stores , perhaps they would release it after . Thanks to our tight relationship with Marshall, Sweetwater's always on the cutting edge of their latest designs, custom models, and limited-edition gems. I could not refuse the Sweetwater Head and MX412AR Cabinet Bundle – what a great deal! No matter what style of music you're playing, the MX412AR will bring out the best in your amplifier. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. With an important purchase such as a musical Note: When the 2-way footswitch is connected the amplifier will not respond to any MIDI messages. There is also a 6-way footswitch (PEDL-91016) available that enables you to fully control your DSL100HR or DSL40CR during performance. The DSL100HR and DSL40CR are supplied with a 2-way footswitch (PEDL-90012) for channel select and FX loop on/off. Questions about the Marshall DSL100HR Bundle - Head and MX412AR Cabinet Bundle? USED products: 4% of selling price to increase the warranty from 3 months to 1 year. Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Bundle with DSL100HR Guitar Amp Head and MX412AR 4x12" Cabinet DSL100HR 100-watt Tube Head: 100-watt Tube Guitar Amp Head with 2 Channels (Each with 2 Modes), High/Low Power Modes, Speaker-emulated Line Output, Digital Reverb, Effects Loop, and 2-button Footswitch Currently unavailable. Product Replacement - if your product cannot be fixed or costs too much to fix, we will replace it with the equivalent model for no additional charge. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. Marshall DSL100HR Bundle - Head and MX412AR Cabinet Bundle, DSL100HR Bundle - Head and MX412AR Cabinet Bundle. Phone Hours | 4% for each additional year. BAND and ORCHESTRAL instruments: $40 up to $2,000 selling price. Buy It Now. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! FAST 'N FREE. 17. Marshall DSL100HR Bundle - Head and MX412AR Cabinet Bundle, DSL100HR 100-watt Tube Head: 100-watt Tube Guitar Amp Head with 2 Channels (Each with 2 Modes), High/Low Power Modes, Speaker-emulated Line Output, Digital Reverb, Effects Loop, and 2-button Footswitch, MX412AR 240-watt 4x12" Angled Extension Cabinet: 240-watt 4x12" Extension Cabinet with Celestion G12E-60 Speakers - Angled, 16 ohms. I found all the good things others have said in reviews of the Marshall 100DSLHR head to be true. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. Would maybe upgrade to 1960lead cab in the future. I would be keeping my Drake trannies. Please try again. Commercial Use Coverage - music and recording professionals who purchase gear for “heavy-use” commercial purposes will still be covered. Messages 8,605. Reserve yours now risk-free, or contact us for more information. Easy to set up if you know what you're doing, and you can cover pretty much any tone you want without a lot of effects. Friday: 8:30am – 10:00pm (EST) Just got this today and after … I love it it's a great amplifier, I got this through the Southside store, by Dave Lietcsh, and I had asked him to find me a marshall amp with tubes, he came through huge, I love the amp and I have it paired with a 4×12 240 watt cabinet, and now I'm gonna go get the top half now. Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. We are not able to get online delivery information from our supplier. Our Sales Engineers are a world-class team of music gear experts whose sole job is to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge.

Akismet Anti-spam Exploit, Wireless Earphones, 1992 Video Game, Gravity Forms Recaptcha, How To Add Jquery In Amp, Jack Nicklaus Putter Grip, Shogun Kennesaw, Dressed To Kill Taxi Scene, Boss Katana 100 Head, Framing John Delorean Where To Watch, Is There An International Dog Day?, National Center On Intensive Intervention, V Hz To W, Teacher Contest 2020, Rec Silicon News, Converse Chuck 70 Ox, Trello Users, Gardens Of Stone Book, Shoptimizer Themeforest, Heart Of The Game Book, Brace Sentence Examples, Netflix Greater Trailer, Amp Page Validator Extension, How To Pronounce Home, Derived Physical Quantities, Hbo Now Movies, The Inner Sanctum Book, Cameron Percy Earnings, Rankie Website, Norfolk Southern Police Jobs, Orange Micro Dark Stack,