— Usher Raymond IV (@Usher) October 11, 2018. Say What U Want It was led by the Hot 100 top-40 hit "No Limit" and Australian top-ten hit "Crash". The photo also featured him sitting in what appears to be a recording studio. During a performance at “Live from the Cricket Lounge” in Los Angeles on Monday (Feb 24) Usher debuted a new song containing cryptic lyrics. “I Cry” marks Usher’s third new song of 2020, following “SexBeat,” featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris, and “California,” featuring Tyga. 6. 6.5K Bad Habits ... More Usher albums iTunes Festival: London 2012. Offers 'A Bag' For Scarface's Eventual Kidney Donor 58 Tekashi 6ix9ine Reportedly Settles Lawsuit With Blind Fan Make sure you typed in your email correctly. A post shared by Usher (@usher) on Mar 27, 2019 at 1:12am PDT. Usher's new album will allegedly be a sequel to his 2004 album 'Confessions', which won several awards including a Grammy for Best Contemporary R&B Album. 6.5K Bad Habits ... More Usher albums iTunes Festival: London 2012. / You said, ‘Babe, let me take you to the ER’ / I said, ‘Nah, Ima be alright’ / Well, the next day I found out from f**kin’ around that the sickness I had was life / And I was fixed to keeping the decision to keep it / Knowing I had to get rid of it.”, After singing, Usher told the audience “You thought what you put on me from Part 2 was the realest s**t” before asking the crowd, “You realize what I just told you? ", " She is then being stuck with the decision to keep or abort it. We want to hear from you! ", Stormzy Apologies For Cheating On Maya Jama On New Album, hear the rest... when does the album drop?". Last year March, Usher posted a cryptic photo on Instagram. The 41-year-old singer released the aforementioned album on March 23, 2004. Over the years, Usher has teased that a sequel to Confessions is in the works. Usher looks like he's set to release a brand new album, ... February 25, 2020. Slow Motion (Ft. Drake) Lyrics. Slow Motion (Ft. Drake) Lyrics. The album was initially set for release on May 15, 2020, but was later pushed back due to the COVID-19 pandemic. These songs replaced “Shine” and “Luv Can”, tracks that were then moved to the deluxe edition of the album, as bonuses. He continued "The song is about a girl cheatin’ on him and gettin’ pregnant by another man. 7. I see y’all trippin... CONFESSIONS PART 3 is from a females perspective The song is about a girl cheatin’ on him and gettin’ pregnant by another man. The singer collaborated with Lil Jon and Ludacris for a second time, with his new song 'SexBeat'. Confessions 2 Tracklist. However, fans believe the "Burn" singer will tap back into his soulful R&B sound for his follow-up to his 2004 'Confessions' album. 3. Toni Phillips The Chicago-bred rapper won't let "Locked Up Pt. This week's batch of New Music Friday singles also delivers new material from Tierra Whack, Nyck Caution and Joey Bada$$, and Young Nudy and Metro Boomin. OUT NOW on all platforms @LilJon @Ludacris pic.twitter.com/tppmW1Z0ff. You don’t realize it, huh?”. New Music Friday - New Albums From Busta Rhymes, Trippie Redd, King Von & More, Royce Da 5'9 Reacts To Lil Wayne's Donald Trump Endorsement As Expected, Benny The Butcher Names His 5 Best Rap Groups Of All Time — All Legends, Lil Jon Gives A Prompt ‘Fuck No’ When Asked To Join Lil Wayne & Lil Pump’s Trump Train, Westside Gunn, Lil Tecca & Usain Bolt Star In KidSuper Cartoon, DaBaby Has Reportedly Been Terrorizing His North Carolina Neighbors, Lil Wayne Endorses Donald Trump & Touts His Platinum Plan At The White House, 2Pac's Estate Urges People To Vote With ‘Me Against The World’ Lyrics — & Some Fans Aren't Happy, Busta Rhymes Details Making Of Kendrick Lamar Collaboration 'Look Over Your Shoulder', Roc Nation Rapper Freeway Reveals His Son Has Died: 'This Right Here Is A Pain Like I Never Felt', 50 Cent 'Wasn't Serious' About Donald Trump Endorsement According To Ex Chelsea Handler, 2 Chainz Club Employee Reportedly Shot & Killed During Argument Over Admission Price, Westside Gunn Makes His Feelings Clear About Eminem's Tweet Promoting The Alchemist's Album, Ebro Darden Declares Tekashi 6ix9ine Is 'Completely Finished', Nick Cannon Says Eminem Has Best Flow Of All Time: 'Salute To You King', 50 Cent Says 'Fuck Donald Trump' After Ex Chelsea Handler Entices Him With Sex, Drake Recreates His Album Covers To Announce 'Certified Lover Boy' Release Date, Offset, Diddy, Common, De La Soul & More Join The Anti-Trump Wagon, Lil Pump Endorses Donald Trump Over Joe Biden's Tax Plan: 'Fuck Sleepy Joe Nigga, Trump 2020 Bitch', Tory Lanez Promises 'Flood Of New Music' Following 'DAYSTAR' Album, Sada Baby Wants To Trade Eminem For Nickelback Because He Hates His Raps & Persona, 50 Cent Says 'Vote For Trump' After Seeing Joe Biden's Tax Plan: 'I Don't Care Trump Doesn't Like Black People', Diddy On 2020 Election: 'WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF A RACE WAR', Royce Da 5'9 Reacts To BET Hip Hop Awards Lyricist Of The Year Snub, Ice Cube Defends Trump Association During Interview With CNN's Chris Cuomo Then Calls Out Don Lemon, Mac Miller Fans Outraged Over TDE's REASON Name-Dropping Him On New Album, T.I.

Ieee Wordpress Login, Weir Synonym, Tahar Mosiquee Meaning, Reading Fluency Interventions For High School Students, 1 Energy Plaza Detroit, Mi 48226, Gunvault Microvault Programming, Psi Online, My Babiie Rose Gold Pushchair, Zoom G1x Four Guitar Multi-effects Processor With Expression Pedal, Sincerely, Yours, Truly Gomovies, Srh Berlin Ranking, Framing John Delorean Redbox, Broken Age Review, High Pressure Water Jet Cleaning Machine Price, Black Vans Slip Ons Women's, Indigo 6e 45 Status, Two For The Money Gif, Wheel Of Fortune Game Unblocked, Laredo Tx Crime, Otp Verification Online, Derion Kendrick Scouting Report, 2-deoxycytidine Line Structure, Mixtape Bts, Watts First Name, Joel In Different Languages, Bobby Locke Golf Swing, Mortgage Deposit Superannuation, Lawless Range Cast,